The PageMaker software 7.0 is the product of Adobe which lets you design layouts, brochures, cards and other printing based projects. It is designed for professional institutions to create the bulk of products, but home-users can also avail various benefits from it.
The Adobe Pagemaker is popular for its efficiency and simplicity. Instead of wasting your time and money big and expensive printing machines and tools you can simply download this software on your system and get quality outputs just like professional ones almost in no time.
Adobe PageMaker is loaded with pre-built templates and designs which make your creation easier than before. This page composition software automates designing which includes document typography, text designing, lines, boxes, picture and colors of the document. It is recommended by experts of the printing industry.
How to Use?
This multi-tasking program is very easy to use and handle. Read below to get an accurate answer for the frequently asked questions about Pagemaker 7.0.
How to create a new document?
There is nothing much to worry about creating a new document. Just specify some particularities such as margins, lines, and page size before creating.
Go to the file menu.
Press new command.
Now set up a new document with the help of dialog box.
Similar Game: Download Deadpool Game For PC | (Free+Virus Free)
Set Page Size:
It is advised to set the minimum and maximum size according to the printer you are using. If you choose bigger size than the size of your printer, you may lose some content.
Dimensions include width and height of the paper. Choose it wisely. It is the deciding factor how your page creation is going to look. If you are not happy with the predefined dimension, specify your own set of dimension in the page list box.
There are two default orientations one is the portrait which is tall, and the wide one is landscape, which turns the document to 90 degrees.
You can set the page numbering very easily. You can number the first page as 5th and second as 6th by typing the number in the text box.
Create one-sided design by unticking the double sided option. Secondly, you can specify the margins in the left, right, top and bottom.
There is a specific tool for each shape. You can draw perpendicular lines, rectangular box, polygon, polygon frame, Ellipse, Ellipse frame, Diagonal line and more.
To zoom your document you can use Ctrl key and + or – key. To resize a particular object press on the zoom tool and choose any item and adjust the size.
- Font Button: Use to decide the font face.
- Font size: to select the size of the font.
- Track: Adjust the font track from tight, very tight, loose, very loose and normal.
- Kerning tool: to specify the space between characters.
- Add/remove a page to your document.
- Add image to your document.
- Paste multiple objects at a time.
- Use Ctrl+L command to check the spelling and grammar.
You can export your publication to PC’s, Mac’s and Smartphone. Also, you can export the document in the form of PDF.
How to Download?
- Use the below-given link to download setup.exe file for Adobe Pagemaker 7.0
- Use Winrar to extract the file.
- OPen the setup.exe file and install it on your device.
- Ready to use.
Related Download: NFS Most Wanted Free Download For PC
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 SP5 or later
- Installed Memory (RAM): 32 MB
- Free Hard Disk Space: 175 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or higher
- File Size: 67.25 MB
Download Now: https://adobe-pagemaker.en.softonic.com