The Daemon Tool is designed to backup physical discs such as DVD/CD/Blu-ray disks to Virtual disk or create a disk image file for it. This virtual disk can be burn on your hard drive. This tool enables you work upon any image file of burning programs.
As An Emulator:
Daemon tool can be used as emulator as well, It allows you to emulate up to four images to virtual disks on your device. These image files can be saved and open in your system memory files. It is very useful tool in mounting disk images. Create virtual drive to mount a disk image in My computer folder of your system. It renders real-time experience with the virtual disk with working.
Recently Published: Download PS2 Emulator Android To Enjoy PS2 Games On Phone
To Create Disk Images:
This powerful tools lets you create disk image files on your own. It is very effective way to create ISO and MDS image files from physical disks. If you have already created image disk file , you can use it with the help if Daemon tool.
- It allows you to create *.mds/*, *.mdx, and *.mdf/* image files.
- You can create upto 4 DT, SCSI or HDD virtual devices.
- Useful for both mounting and unmounting disk images.
- Supported Formats:, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.ape/*.cue, *.nrg, *.isz.,*.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t,*.cdi, *.bin/*.cue,*.flac/*.cue
- The very powerful and features-packed interface.
Similar Software: Download Game Maker 8.1 For Windows | (Free Trail)
- The inbuilt image editor tool lets convert and images files into various formats.
- It includes Disk Burn Feature which you can use to burn, copy, erase and paste various kind of disks.
- The Virtual HDD feature includes Add VHD, RAM disk, and Truecrypt actions.
- There is advanced mount features are available to specify mounting points, attach virtual and physical devices and USB drivers.
- The writable Virtual device is the main feature which is normally included in most of the devices used for burning disks.
- iSCSI Initiator is another pro feature which enables you to work jointly with shared images, optical drivers, and VHD’s.
How to Download?
- Open your favorite web browser and go to http://www.disk-tools.com/download/daemon
- Click Download and it starts automatically.
- Open and unpack the setup.
- Follow the prompts and choose the type of License (Free).
- Make settings selection and then wait for installation.
- Once installed, press Finish and it will redirect you to information page the tool.
- Now you ready to mount or dismount.ISO files on your device.
For more info, watch this video:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Installed Memory (RAM): 1024 MB
- Free Hard Disk Space: 30 MB
- Processor: 500MHz or above
|Daemon Tools Portable||Details|
|Download Daemon Tools Portable||https://play.en.uptodown.com/android|
The Daemon tool is a multi-purpose tool to deal with the technical hassles of Virtual devices and physical devices CD/DVD/ Blu ray disks and other disks. Also, for mounting.ISO files is an efficient tool. This tool is packed with pro features. Download Daemon Tool on your computer and work with multiple devices (up to four) at one time.