Pokewhere is the app used to track the location of the Pokemon you are looking for. It is more like a radar that catches the real-location of the Pokemon around you and let you catch the desired one.
There are many other apps are similar to Pokewhere but the range of its feature makes it different and better than others. All you need to do is put your location in the box and it will display the list of Pokemon available near your location.
This app is very simple to use and equally effective. When you want you to want to find which Pokemon is hiding near your area, enable the scan and let the app does it work. It will scan for Pokemon in few km of radius. You can zoom the location and see where it is exactly located.In Short, it is a roadmap to find Pokemon.
The app includes an option namely “My location” and the app will automatically set your current location and let you find which Pokemon is located around your current location.
- Best app to find rare Pokemon in your surrounding.
- Click the “Location” button and it can automatically track your current location.
- You can zoom the location where you see the Pokemon and view it clearly.
- Just drag your fingers over the app and you can view full app on the screen.
- You can watch the Pokemon and time for which its available.
- The app will notify you whenever it detects a Pokemon around you.
- You can catch Pokemon even if you are playing the game.
- The app is the best choice for novices who are at their initial game stage. It becomes easy to locate a Pokemon with Pokewhere. Those who find it difficult to find and catch Pokemon can rely upon Pokewhere.
- The app is live Pokemon radar which is active 24*7.
- This app works without registration.Just download<install and play.
- Every version of the app is working fine, no matter which one you pick.
How to Download Pokewhere APK?
- Open any browser and search for Pokewhere app download for use the below-given link.
- Make sure the internet connection is healthy, else it becomes tough to complete the download.
- Once downloaded, it will notify you.
- Click on the notification and open the app to install.
- Click on the app and start locating Pokemon near you.
- Operating System: Android
- Required version: 4.1 or higher
- Developer: Vylar Pty.Ltd.