When it comes to professional video editing software, we can’t ignore the influence of Sony Vegas Pro. Several big names have used this editor for creating movies, music videos and TV shows for years.
Sony has managed to launch a professional video editor with a balanced set of features and user-friendly interface. Undeniably, the intuitive interface is a big plus about this editor, especially if you are switching from basic consumer package to studio package.
Sony Vegas Pro is known for creating intriguing special effects, compositing and 3D titling. With studio subscription, you can author DVDs or Blu-Ray discs. In simple words, it is an ideal choice if you seek power and crude control required to produce high-quality video content.
Sony Vegas free offers key video editing features including chroma key, image stabilization, white balance, stereoscopic 3D editing, masking and MultiCam editing for the minimal price. Being a newbie, it may take you a while to get familiar with all the tools. Fortunately, you can watch built-in tutorials to learn how things work inside Vegas Pro. So, don’t worry if you have no prior experience in video editing. Vegas Pro has your back.
Proxy-first workflow is a key difference between Vegas Pro and other entry-level video editors. By using camera mounted adapter, videographers in different locations can remotely send the proxy footage to the home studio for editing. In this way, the editors can start working on video content only moments after it has been shot. If you have the internet connection and Vegas Pro, you can receive footage instantly from anywhere in the world.
The Connect iPad app is another unique tool offered by Vegas Pro. You can perform several desktop functions right on your iPad using the app. Not only you can control playback or drop markers but also integrate with other editors online on the app. Most importantly, this app lets you produce a proxy footage that you can take with you. If you make any changes, the app will sync the tweaks with the desktop version. In simple words, Connect an iPad app is a collaborative tool that ensures efficiency and portability.
The feature of intelligent upscaling is a winning point about Sony Vegas Pro. With this feature, you can upscale any regular HD footage to 4K resolution. This comes in handy when you want to enhance the quality of older footage.
- Expanded Edit Mode – It offers an advanced video editing mode. Trimming has become easier like never before. You can trim the neighboring frames using the mouse or keyboard right on the timeline. You can also trim adjacent frame via loop section during playback,
- Sync Link – This feature lets you create a hierarchical relationship between timeline events. You can divide sections into parent and child events. It’s your choice to play child events independently or with parent event to maintain the harmony.
- Multicamera Editing – You can edit footage from 32 camera sources simultaneously with Vegas Pro.
- Masking Tools – With Bezier drawing tools, the isolation or masking out of unnecessary portions has become easier.
- FX Masking – If you want to add logo or trademark or face in video clips, do it with FX masking.
Before starting Sony Vegas free download, make sure to fulfill these minimum requirements:-
- Windows 64 bit- 7/8/10
- 2GHz processor ( multicore for HD or stereoscope 3D, octa core for 4K)
- 4GB of RAM
- 500MB of storageNVIDIA, AMD/ATI or Intel GPU with at least 512 MB memory / 1GB for 4K
- Internet connection
|Sony Vegas Free||Details|
|Author||Sony Network Entertainment International|
|Version||Sony Vegas Pro 14|
|File Size||354.23 MB|
|Sony Vegas Download||http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro-edit/|